RemoteBelgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumSales
The Account Manager is responsible for prospecting and converting new customers, finding new opportunities, analyzing potential customer needs, advising & answering their sales questions and closing sales contracts, in order to participate to achievement of the company annual, mid and long term revenue objectives and to optimize the relationship with Nemetschek Engineering.
The Account Manager is also Nemetschek Engineering representative in his/her assigner marked. He/she undertakes the necessary networking actions and represents Nemetschek Engineering in the professional organizations and at business related events.
The primary responsibility of the Account Manager is to reach his yearly quota/ sales target that is part of the annual objective of the company.
He/ she works on an assigned market segment with a defined product portfolio. Depending on the experience, there can be additional responsibilities (like revenue, named major/ international accounts or vertical market segments).
1. Annual organizational sales plan
The Account Manager works out an annual organizational plan for sales and local marketing activities in his/her region that will lead to the expected results (sales objectives). Once the plan is agreed with his/her line manager, the Account Manager will undertake the necessary actions to realize the plan (eventually with help of other sales colleagues and departments).
2. Prospecting and follow up leads to detect and convert new clients
The Account manager is responsible to prospect and follow up all incoming leads to find new opportunities for extra software licenses and/or services in order to develop business according to the company objectives for his/her region. He/she will deploy his/her sales skills to work out the opportunities and convert them to sales.
3. Client relationship and NE representative
The Account manager is the ambassador of NE. In this role, he is responsible to maintain a long term relationship with the clients he/she is responsible for at the best quality level to ensure they keep giving trust and loyalty to NE. He/she listens to each client to gain an understanding of their individualized needs in order to direct them to the appropriate product or service. It is important for the account manager to manage the expectations of his/her clients and to solve eventual conflicts with clients.
The Account Manager also identifies new sales opportunities (up-selling and cross-selling) at existing accounts in his market segment.
4. Give convincing presentations about positioning of NE and the products – being supported by the internal customer success team.
The Account manager gives convincing technical sales presentations to technical directors and/or (depending to experience) high-level executives where he/she is capable to position SCIA product versus competition and according to SCIA’s strategy and core values. He/she brings all needed information to the client/prospect and presents SCIA solution in a way the contact can clearly identify the benefits for his company, providing him higher and differentiating value proposition, referring to the identified needs/pains and their solution.
5. Punctual administration and reporting
The Account Manager provides a punctual administration to, on one hand, allow the management to monitor the actions and predict their outcome and, on the other hand, build up an history for the client/prospect that can be found back at any moment in the CRM system.
He/she takes care that all data related to clients/prospects are up-to-date and registers all relevant activities (calls, visiting reports, emails …) related to a client/prospect in the CRM system. He/she also registers and update the detected opportunities in the CRM system in order to be able to deduct a reliable forecast on regular base.
- Technical knowledge in structural engineering to be able to identify customer’s pains, understand customer’s business and needs, give general presentations of the products and advise them the best solutions (master degree) is a plus
- Presentation skills (speaking clearly and confidently, being able to give sales presentations to executive levels)
- Sales skills from which ability of closing deals
- Average use of Microsoft products (Word, XLS, PPT)
- Languages: excellent local language, good conversational English level is mandatory as we are an international acting company plus one of these languages on a level close to the native speaker, depending on the region: German, Dutch, French
- Very good oral and written communication
- Organizational skills
- Relationship and trust building
- Result oriented
- Active listener
What we offer
- A multicultural environment with lots of energy, drive and open communication
- Being part of an international company with premium product positioning and part of the Europe’s number 1 construction software group, the Nemetschek Group
- The flexibility of working from any of our offices Hasselt (Belgium), Dortmund, Stuttgart, Dresden, and Munich (Germany), as well as Paris (France) or remotely.
- Package of extra-legal benefits, next to an attractive base salary
- Significant yearly bonus linked to achievement of defined targets and results of the company